Do you love to draw, paint or create?
Are you looking for ways to take your art to the next level?
Are you wanting to start selling your work and need feedback on how to get started?
Looking for something productive and fun to do while on summer vacation?
If any of those sound familiar. This is the course for you.
The Create smART e-course has been created from artist Noelle Rollins’ 20 years of experience in the art world. Noelle strategically merges her soulful, creative side with her practical problem solving side to provide up and coming artists with detailed instructions on how to start expanding their art offerings. Noelle has both taught and coached kids for over a decade and as a parent of 2 kids knows how to provide great information and content while breaking it down into easy, doable steps. This course is taken from the comfort of your home and with the flexibility of the internet the courses can be worked on any time of day.
This course is perfect for new artists age 12 and older.
In this course we will cover:
- How to define your style
- Tools to make money with art — Prints, blog, cards, merchandise
- Finding relevance, reaching out
- Setting prices for your work
- How to transition from giving your work away to selling it
- Being true to yourself
- The gifts of being an artist
- How to use your creativity to help through difficult times
- Using your art and creativity in other industries
My name is Noelle, I have been an artist for over 20 years, I sold my first logo design when I was just 14. Since then I’ve completed thousands of hours of studies on techniques, marketing, business, teaching and online uses for artwork. While in high school I completed Art Instruction Schools, I later attended Brown College and received my degree in Visual Communications. I love to use my experience and variety of knowledge to help others getting started in this field. I live in Minneapolis with my husband, 2 kids and our dog Ralphie.
– 8 weekly lessons ($160 value)
– 1 personalized feedback session with me; we will talk about style and personalized suggestions and ways to use your art. This will be done via email, phone or online session depending on availability at time, approx 30min – 1hr. ($85 value)
– Digital copy of course to have after course is completed. ($49 value)
– 24 hour a day access to course content online. This way all lessons can be read and done at your convenience.
This course is available for only
Sign up by April 15th and get early bird pricing of only $68. (Less than $10 a week).