October, 2023 6 days, 5 nights. Optional 2 day extention
Imagine what you could feel like at the end of your time with us...
You've stepped outside of your normal routine and life's expectations and gifted yourself Italy, community, and inspiration. You wake up on your last morning here and peek out the window at the Italian landscape and reflect on the deep peace you feel throughout your body. Your time away in Italy has been a gift that you know is the turning point for you moving forward. For the first time in so long, you feel seen and your soul feels deeply nourished. You're feeling reconnected with your dreams, why they matter, and how you can use your life's toughest moments as fuel to make those dreams come to fruition. You've eaten delicious Italian cuisine and bathed yourself in the historic surroundings. Life feels different and good.
This Dream Revival Retreat will take place in beautiful southern Italy. You'll spend your time with us in a safe and welcoming space surrounded by nature, where we'll revive long-held dreams and aspirations through creativity, inspiration, community, and local scenery.
The Dream Revival Retreat is for you if:
- you are looking to step out of your normal routine and gain new perspective.
- you are ready for support and another perspective of what is possible.
- you want to stop putting "someday" off and start to get clear about your dreams now.
- you are looking for someone outside of your circle of family and friends that place expectations, personal needs, or agendas upon you.
- you're in search of ideas, inspiration, and hope.
- you need a place where you can be fully honest about all you're dreaming of.
- you want to feel alive again and have something to look forward to.
- you're looking for a way out of feeling stuck in a world that is full of uncertainty and naysaying.
Tuesday, May 16th - Sunday, May 23rd, 2023
Each day will include a group dream revival session:
Noelle Rollins will lead us through sessions that will bring clarity, help us recognize fears and overcome them, and the biggest secret how to make our dreams a reality. Noelle is a master dreamer, an optimist, and a creative thinker who has put life back together and re-defined her dreams more than once.
Exploration and play:
We will experience Lecce and the Puglia area like locals. Led by local travel expert, Nicla Williams, we'll see hidden gems and get a true Italian experience.
Delicious authentic Italian Food:
We'll enjoy the renowned dishes of the area and Puglia region as well and Italy as a whole. There is a reason the food of Italy is so well known, it deserves every compliment.
Who is this retreat for?
- Women who are ready for more or simply ready for a new chapter.
- Women who are ready to focus on their own dreams and goals after a lifetime of supporting everyone around them.
- Women ready to step out of the normal day to day routine and feel excitement, possibilities, inspiration, and community.
- Introverts or Extroverts. We've designed this retreat with all women in mind. There will be no pressures to stand up and talk in front of others, to dance or greet your neighbors. You will have the opportunity during breaks to chat with others or to have quiet reflection time.
Who is this retreat NOT for?
- It is vital that we all be able to hold space for others in the group, women from all walks of life, backgrounds, colors, sizes, ages, and sexual orientation. If you are not able to do treat others as you wish to be treated, then this retreat will not be a good fit for you.
- Men and children - we will have other offerings in the future that will include Men but for now we have tailored this retreat specifically towards women.
- Gossipers or pot-stirrers. We have a zero-tolerance for any of this type of behavior. We hold the best intention for this sacred space for us all to feel safe to grow, learn, and reflect. We will protect that for you as well and ask you to come with that same level of honoring for all in our space.
Friends, the time is now. This will be your chance to jump in with both feet and bathe yourself in support and inspiration, honoring your past and the truest parts of yourself.
- There is something magical that happens during a retreat like this. When you sign up, you are energetically putting it out to the universe that your dreams matter. You're showing your kids and friends that their dreams also matter when you make it a priority to take care of your own. There will be time during the retreat also for deep thinking and dreaming. No more waiting for "someday".
- Unsure if your dreams are possible? Join the retreat and find support, new ideas to help you, and take advantage of the contagious energy of others also aligning with their dreams.
- Even if you're full of self-doubt, or thinking that others can make their dreams happen but not you... Let me assure you that your dreams matter and we'll help you align your dreams with what is truly possible while honoring your story and future.
About the hosts:
Nicla Williams is originally from Rome, Italy. After decades living in other parts of the world, she has returned to her true love of Italy. She is a freelance tour manager and travel adviser with extensive experience of travelling all around Italy. She specialized in unique parts of Italy including those off the beaten track. Her company, The Runaway Italian prioritized connecting her clients to secret Italy while reconnecting them to their passions, creativity, and well-being. She's interested in helping you enjoy authentic Italian culture in all of its aspects while support local traditions and promoting practices that help the local economy and environment thrive.
Noelle Rollins is an American artist, writer, and master dreamer. Noelle brings her 25+ years of artistic experience into all areas of live, helping others to reignite their dreams, find joy, and create authentic lives. She infuses creativity and a positive energy into the deepest parts of grief, life, and goal setting. Noelle is author of, Finding myself in the Moonlight, and Sacred Hellos-Messages from Heaven.
Q) Will the retreat be in Italian or English?
A) Great news, both. Noelle and Nicla both speak English and Nicla also speaks Italian.
Q) Is there an ideal age for this retreat?
A) All adult women are welcome. You'll want to make sure your endurance and physical fitness will allow you to participate in walking tours.
Q) What should I bring with me to the retreat?
A) We will provide all supplies needed for the retreat such as writing materials, art supplies, tour fees. You will be responsible for 3-4 meals while we are out and about between tours, free time, or any additional food you'd like beyond the meals mentioned above that are included. For the most part, alcohol is not included.
Q) Are flights included in the retreat cost?
A) No. You'll want to book your own transportation to to Lecce, Italy. For most International attendees this will include a flight into Rome and a train from Rome to Lecce and a train ride back to Rome after the retreat is over. We are happy to help you make sure you're taking the right trains. We will then arrange with each attendee a pickup from the train station in Lecce. Our retreat will include a final group breakfast together on Sunday morning. We will then provide transportation to the train station. For those of you booking the additional 2 day add on, we'll be in touch with you about the specific arrangements for those days.
Q) What if I change my mind a month before, can I cancel?
A) Please see our cancellation policy below for specific details.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason more than 90 days before the beginning of the retreat, your payment will be credited towards a future event we offer. If you cancel less than 90 days before the retreat you we will not be able to offer a refund. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers, meals, supplies, speakers. To protect yourself further, if you're traveling from out of state we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
If We Cancel the Program
In the very unlikely case that the Dream Revival retreat is cancelled, we will refund to you your retreat payment you have paid. We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred.