It can happen even to the strongest of us, we are living our life, and something unexpected like a death, divorce, or loss happens that stops us in our tracks.
There is a time, after the deep grieving when we feel a fire swell up inside of us and we know we are ready to begin again.
The Path Forward Online Membership Group offers a combination of intellectual and emotional tools for women and men infused with inspiration. Together we’ll use the tools from this online membership to examine 12 carefully chosen areas of life throughout the year. In each area we will learn new information, acknowledge our own needs, honor areas ready for growth, and explore where we are ready to invite new dreams to unfold.
This membership has been strategically built for people looking to begin putting together their life again after loss. Once you are through the deep, paralyzing grief and have begun to move into the stage of acceptance, you will find this membership most valuable. This membership is an excellent follow up to other grief groups. Lessons will also support us as we dip back into each of the stages of grief as we'll continue to do so for years to come.
Are you looking to:
- Continue working through grief and learning new tools to help you do so?
- Gift yourself time to examine, get clear on goals, and consciously create a revised plan for your life?
- Use creativity, soul work, and project management style planning to put things back together in a way that supports your deepest joys, purpose, and dreams?
- Have a sacred space where you can be both strong and vulnerable; without judgment if your grief is not enough or too much?
- Get support in dealing with others’ expectations and learn to rebuild relationships in a healthier way?
- Focus on being true to your deepest self and learning to honor and celebrate your uniqueness?
What is included:
- Monthly Theme and correlating lesson - Throughout the year we will cover 12 carefully curated, different areas of grief and the path forward after grief. Topics include: anger, sadness, our lost self, dreams and goals, money, and more.
- Monthly interview with an expert - Each month we will interview an expert we admire in the areas of moving forward, grief, creativity, or other relevant areas to our goals. Interviews will be saved in our group vault.
- Gabbing with Grief - Monthly check-in and round table where we will gather online live and chat. It's a time to ask questions, check in with one another from the comfort of our own homes and talk.
- Monthly creative project. - These projects will be simple in materials, yet carry deeper purpose beyond the moment. Equally important is the gift of time for yourself during these projects to simply create. In a world calling us in a hundred directions these times will be a profound gift of calming, centered, time for ourselves. You will have access to all past projects to create on-demand as you wish.
- Inspiration & group access - This will provide ongoing support, a place for questions, connection, and a way to help others. This group features intentional encouragement, support, and resources. We all have times where our energy dips and new life situations present themselves; this support will be there for us when we need it, even when people in our everyday lives don’t understand what we’re facing.
- Accountability - Along with a group cheering for you, there is built-in accountability when you know others are looking out for your goals and future. You will have others to team up with to help each other along.
- Discount to in-person events - you will be able to save 50% on all in person Grief and Path forward events
- First to know about Noelle Rollins Art upcoming courses, and first to know chance to register at discounted rates.
- Discount registration code on future House of Girls retreats, events, and classes.
You may be asking, "What's in it for me?"
What The Path Forward is not:
The Path Forward is NOT solely a grief group, it goes through grief and beyond. We will cover carefully chosen grief topics but we have chosen to have much of The Path Forward focus on that steps after that time of deep mourning. This membership will serve as a thread between the grief and your future, slowly guiding you towards your dreams and future goals.
Who The Path Forward is NOT for:
- If you are still deep in the anger or blame it will be too soon for you to fully take in the lessons and all this group has to offer.
- If you are not able to take responsibility for your choices and commit to growth, maybe this isn’t the right time for you. We are all in different stages of becoming, no one has arrived, however, if you’re a blamer or someone looking to always pass along the responsibility then this community will not be a good fit for you.
- The path forward will be welcoming and safe for people of all backgrounds, faiths, gender preferences, walks of life, income levels. If you are not able to treat others the way you’d like to be treated then this will not be the space for you.
- Those expecting an easy fix. We do believe that life should not be hard and endlessly laborious, however, it takes commitment and a willingness to find our deepest purpose and build a life that reflects it.
- Gossiper or pot-stirrers. We have a zero-tolerance for any of this type of behavior. We hold the best intention for this sacred space for us all to feel safe to grow, learn, and reflect. I will protect that for you as well and ask you to come with that same level of honoring for all in our space.
About the Membership founders and hosts:
Noelle Rollins is an artist, writer, and master dreamer. In 2020 Noelle published her book, Sacred Hellos - messages from Heaven. This book is filled with stories about signs from spirit, her walk with over a decade of grief after losing her mom, and is full of hope for those grieving. Noelle has a line of remembrance ornaments, artwork, and a newly launched hand painted casket and urn line. She infuses creativity and a positive energy into the deepest parts of grief and specializes in helping women live authentically and pursue their dreams.
Gwen Wright lost her own husband unexpectedly in 2019. Left with 4 daughters to raise on her own and her busy store she owns in Osceola; Gwen deeply understands the real life balance between sitting in grief while also balancing the ongoing, continued needs of the world and family. She has openly shared her walk with grief, anger, hope, signs, and questions along the way. In 2021 Gwen trained and received her Grief Educator Certification from world renowned grief expert, David Kessler. Gwen is the founder of, House of Girls. A non-profit focused on helping women through grief and empowering them as they move forward and find their inner warrior.
Through your highs and lows, get support from real life people who understand what you're going through.
Ask questions, get perspective on a situation, share what is working for you.
Support is healing when we are grieving & also simultaneously rebuilding our lives.
Be the first to hear when membership opens up again!