5 x 7 custom portrait special
Celebrate those you love with a professional, hand drawn colored pencil portrait created from your photo.
Life is a little strange right now with the pandemic going on, things feel on hold. So I’ve decided to offer a custom portrait sale.
I’m offering a very limited number of 5″x7″ portraits, let’s spread the love, let others know they are special to us.
Beautiful, high quality, professionally drawn portraits from your photos. You can have prints made of your artwork for family members, children, grandchildren.
What you’ll get with your custom portrait sale:
- Professional, hand drawn, colored pencil, custom portrait on thick bristol paper. 5″x7″ portrait.
- Ability to order prints, canvas prints, ornaments or other items with your loved one’s portrait on them. Portrait prints can be shipped directly to family members, saving one person from having to box and ship artwork to everyone. This can be great to have them all arrive near your loved one’s birthday, anniversary of their passing, Father’s Day or Christmas.
- Youtube video link to a video of me creating your artwork. You’ll be able to share this link with friends and family. Watching the video of the portrait of your loved one being created is a very touching experience. It’s special to feel their energy being celebrated and coming together before your eyes.
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply one or more clear photos for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one person together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can give supply separate clear photos and we can put them together into a single picture.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
- I’ll work with you to determine the style of the portrait you’d like. Some questions to ask yourself: Do you want the face cropped (cut off) on the sides creating a fun whimsical portrait or do you like the more formal and regal style portraits. Other options include zoomed out images with important surroundings, could be a musician playing with a full setup around them or a child in a field, grandma slicing vegetables or sewing with her surroundings around her, etc.
Regular priced (and larger sized) Pet portraits can now be found under this listing: https://noellerollinsart.com/product/custom-colored-pencil-pet-portrait/
Colored pencil portraits are a perfect medium to capture an incredibly amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) Can I have more than one person in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both people then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet. You can find that listing here.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I have an excellent framer I work with if you would like suggestions on framing just let me know.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a person or pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks
Why a custom portrait?
It’s up to us to take a moment and turn it into a forever appreciated piece of art. I’ve witnessed firsthand how special someone feels to know that another person cared enough to hire an artist to draw their every feature. It’s a long lasting gift that goes way beyond the artwork itself. The benefit of working with me as an artist is that I can present you with options to help you reach the goals for your portrait. We can work on size, price, level of detail, what materials your portrait is created in all to reach the perfect combination that works for you and the goal of your artwork.
If you are looking for larger sizes or special commissions beyond people portraits please message me. I have a wide variety of drawing and painting experience in many styles that I’ve developed through my professional training and 25 years as an artist. I happily accept international orders.
Let me know if you have any other questions. This custom portrait sale won’t be around past the end of summer.