Custom pet portrait
$425.00 – $7,500.00
Professional, heirloom-quality, hand-drawn, pet portrait by American artist, Noelle Rollins.
Are you looking for custom pet portrait artwork of your beloved pet that will capture their personality and uniqueness?
These pet artwork portraits are heirloom quality, and the colored pencils will amaze you at how much detail they capture and the richness of color. Your artwork will arrive ready to frame. This is an incredible way to honor both present and passed-on furry family members with a one-of-a-kind original by American artist, Noelle Rollins. Looking for a Pet remembrance portrait gift? I’ve put together the most requested size and thought of all the details you’ll need here, in a specialized Pet remembrance portrait gift listing.
What others have said about their pet portraits:
Noelle did an amazing job with a remembrance portrait gift for a friend grieving the loss of her dog. She was so helpful and worked with my budget and got the portrait done in a short span of time. The work was expert and beautiful and FAR more than I ever expected. My friends absolutely loved it! ~Jessica
Noelle did a custom portrait of my dogs and it is so lifelike and amazing… Noelle knows how to capture what is most meaningful and important in her work. All her work has such feeling and I love all her different types of mediums. ~Shana
What you’ll get with your custom pet portrait:
- Professional, hand-drawn, colored pencil, (with other mediums mixed in possibly) portrait on thick bristol paper. 8″x10″ portraits will arrive matted, and all portraits will arrive unframed unless otherwise customized to include a frame.
- Youtube video link to a video of me creating your artwork
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply a clear photo for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one pet together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can supply separate, clear photos and we can put them together into a single piece of artwork.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
- Share with me your vision for the artwork. Do you want something a bit more artsy and something showing off your pet’s quirky personality? Or do you prefer a more stoic, regal feeling to your artwork? Your decor style, personality, and pet’s personality all help determine the right style for your custom portrait drawing.
Other pet portrait details:
A 50% deposit will reserve your spot during the next openings. The final 50% will be due upon completion of your artwork.
Colored pencil portraits offer a wonderful opportunity to show an incredible amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
Ways to further set your custom pet portrait apart:
The way your portrait is ultimately matted and framed can add prestige and character, pulling your portrait further into your home style.
Here is one example:
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked custom pet portrait questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) I’m outside of the United States can I get a portrait created? – A) Yes, One of the great things about sending photos through email is that I can enjoy working with clients from anywhere. I happily ship all over the world.
Q) Can I have more than one pet in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both pets then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet.
Q) Can you draw a pet with it’s owner? – A) Yes, consider each person and pet a subject so for example an owner with their horse would be priced at 2 subjects/pets.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I do have an excellent company I can use for matting and framing if you prefer to have me take care of this on my end and ship to you completed then message ahead of time and I can factor that into the framing, or we can figure out details after the portrait is completed.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks You can find the other portrait listing for portraits of people here.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 1 in|
5"x7", 8"x10", 12"x16", 18"x24", 32"x40"
|Number of pets in portrait||
1 pet, 2 pets, 3 pets
wide, tall, artist choice