Custom colored pencil pet portrait
$850.00 – $4,000.00
Professional, hand drawn colored pencil portrait created from your photo of your pet.
Custom artwork of your pet; dog, cat, horse, birds, and others as well by American artist, Noelle Rollins.
Timeless artwork portrait ready to frame.
I’ve been a working artist for 25+ years, in the summer of 2019 I discovered a love for colored pencils. I love the detail I can achieve with these pencils and I’ve been drawing as much as possible with them since. All examples you see are from these past months. (You can find the people portraits listing here to see more examples:
What you’ll get:
- Professional, hand drawn, colored pencil portrait on thick bristol paper. 8″x10″ portraits will arrive matted. All portraits will arrive unframed unless otherwise customized to include a frame.
- Youtube video link to a video of me creating your artwork
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply a clear photo for me to work from. The clearer the better. I can coach you through taking the photos to have me work from.
- If you choose to have more than one person together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can give supply separate clear photos and we can put them together into a single picture.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
- Share with me your vision for the artwork. Do you want something a bit more artsy and something showing off your pet’s quirky personality? Or do you prefer a more stoic, regal feeling to your artwork. Your decor style, personality, and pet’s personality all help determine the right style for your custom portrait drawing.
Orders of $1500 or more can be broken down into payment plans with 50% down and the rest due upon the portrait completion. Just ask and I’ll set up a listing for you that includes 2 payments.
Colored pencil portraits offer a wonderful opportunity to show an incredibly amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) Can I have more than one person in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both people then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks You can find the other portrait listing for portraits of people here.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
8"x10", 12"x16", 18"x24"
|Number of pets in portrait|
1 pet, 2 pets, 3 pets
wide, tall, artist choice