Custom pet portrait
$225.00 – $995.00
Professional, heirloom-quality, hand-drawn, pet portrait by American artist, Noelle Rollins.
Welcome to the 2023 Holiday Pet Portrait special. I am offering a limited number of pet portraits that will be finished by the first week in December. Prices during this special are 20% off and more.
Are you looking for custom pet portrait artwork of your beloved pet that will capture their personality and uniqueness?
These pet artwork portraits are heirloom quality, and the vibrancy of the colored pencils and other mediums will amaze you at how much detail they capture and the richness of color. Your artwork will arrive ready to frame. This is an incredible way to honor both present and deceased furry family members with a one-of-a-kind original by American artist, Noelle Rollins. I have been a professional artist for 30 years. I work to make the commission process easy and have completed hundreds of commissions in my career.
Looking for a Pet remembrance portrait gift? I’ve put together the most requested size and thought of all the details you’ll need here, in a specialized Pet remembrance portrait gift listing.
What others have said about their pet portraits:
Noelle did an amazing job with a remembrance portrait gift for a friend grieving the loss of her dog. She was so helpful and worked with my budget and got the portrait done in a short span of time. The work was expert and beautiful and FAR more than I ever expected. My friends absolutely loved it! ~Jessica
Noelle did a custom portrait of my dogs and it is so lifelike and amazing… Noelle knows how to capture what is most meaningful and important in her work. All her work has such feeling and I love all her different types of mediums. ~Shana
What you’ll get with your custom pet portrait:
- Professional, hand-drawn, colored pencil, (with other mediums mixed in possibly) portrait by Noelle Rollins. Your portrait will be on thick bristol paper. 5’x7″ and 8″x10″ portraits will arrive matted, other sizes will include backer board but no matting). All portraits will arrive unframed unless otherwise customized to include a frame.
- You will receive a Youtube video link to a video of me creating your artwork.
- You can find additional print packages or ornaments of your portrait here.
The fine art portrait process:
- Select the portrait size, number of subjects, and other portrait details.
- Photo – a high-quality portrait will require a great photo. If you are photographing your subject, choose a high resolution and take several photos from different angles to give you the greatest choices in selecting a photo for the portrait. Also, take some photos where you are zoomed in on the subject’s face. This will help give clear details for me to draw from in regards to eyes, teeth, nose, hair. If possible use good lighting. You want your photos to show the personality and uniqueness of your subject.
- Once you select your portrait options, you will email me the photo(s) for your portrait. I work from a single photo but having a second or third photo can be helpful in showing further detail or eye color.
- My team will confirm your order with you and confirm the portrait layout. If I have any questions for you while working on your drawing then we will be in touch during that time.
- Once I am finished with your portrait (average 2-3 weeks from start date – unless a rush order) your artwork will be carefully packaged up and shipped to you. While my portrait creations do not undergo a formal proofing process, I do take immense delight in chronicling the evolution of your portraits through periodic updates on my Instagram or other social media pages, offering you a glimpse into the artistic journey. – If your artwork is a gift, we can gift wrap and ship it directly to your recipient. (You are also welcome to give us a gift message that we can include on a card in your package.)
Ways to further set your custom pet portrait apart:
The way your portrait is ultimately matted and framed can add prestige and character, pulling your portrait further into your home style.
Here is one example:
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked custom pet portrait questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) I’m outside of the United States can I get a portrait created? – A) Yes, One of the great things about sending photos through email is that I can enjoy working with clients from anywhere. I happily ship all over the world.
Q) Can I have more than one pet in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both pets then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet.
Q) Can you draw a pet with its owner? – A) Yes, consider each person and pet a subject so for example an owner with their horse would be priced at 2 subjects/pets.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I do have an excellent company I can use for matting and framing if you prefer to have me take care of this on my end and ship to you completed then message ahead of time and I can factor that into the framing, or we can figure out details after the portrait is completed.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks You can find the other portrait listing for portraits of people here.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 1 in|
5"x7" art mounted in 8"x10" mat, 8"x10" art mounted in 11"x14" mat, 16"x20"
|Number of pets in portrait||
1 pet, 2 pets
|Portrait Proof for approval||
No Proof, Please send me a proof of the finished artwork for me to approve before you ship