Memorial Portrait Traditional Artwork Package
Professional, hand drawn memorial portrait to honor a loved one passed on or for funeral. Portraits can also be created at end of life and used as gifts for family and relatives.
Who is a custom memorial portrait for? Have artwork created in honor of a loved one who has passed on or in honor of a family member who is advanced in age, has been given a terminal diagnosis, or faces other factors that create urgency in wanting to capture this person’s energy and special-ness in portrait form.
This listing is for an 8″x10″ portrait mounted in an 11″x14″ white mat. Looking for larger or smaller sizes? You can find those here.
Your beautiful, high-quality, professionally drawn portrait will be drawn from your photo(s) you supply as a reference.
Portrait artwork can also be used in funeral programs, displayed during the funeral, or used to gift family members.
Current portrait completion time is July 2022
Memorial Portrait Artwork Package includes:
- Professional, hand-drawn, mixed media portrait on thick bristol paper.
- We will work together to determine the perfect size for your portrait
- Ability to order prints, canvas prints, ornaments, or other items with your loved one’s portrait on them at a discount. Portrait prints can be shipped directly to family members, saving one person from having to box and ship artwork to everyone. This can be great to have them all arrive near your loved one’s birthday, Mother’s, Father’s Day, or Christmas.
- I will email the digital version to the funeral home for you and work directly with them if you are using your portrait artwork for a funeral program, slideshow, or other usages if that is your preference.
To get a quote on a larger size please message me.
**Current wait list is 1 month – once I begin your portrait the typical timing is 2-4 weeks. Rush orders are available and will put your print at the front of the line for me to work on as immediately as possible. This has been helpful for people needing it in time for a funeral, while a person is in hospice or another event.
What I need from you to help create the best memorial portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply one or more clear photos for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one person together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can give supply separate clear photos and we can put them together into a single picture.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
- I’ll work with you to determine the style of the portrait you’d like. Some questions to ask yourself: Do you want the face cropped (cut off) on the sides creating a fun whimsical portrait or do you like the more formal and regal style portraits. Other options include zoomed out images with important surroundings, could be a musician playing with a full setup around them or a child in a field, grandma slicing vegetables or sewing with her surroundings around her, etc.
Memorial Pet portraits can now be found under this listing: https://noellerollinsart.com/product/custom-colored-pencil-pet-portrait/
Examples of portraits:
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here. This listing does not include a video of your portrait but you can add that option on when you check out if you desire to have a video link to see your portrait being created.
Frequently asked questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) Can I have more than one person in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both people then I will work to recreate that image. Or You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet. You can find that listing here.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I have an excellent framer I work with if you would like suggestions on framing just let me know.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a person or a pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks
If you are looking for larger sizes or special commissions beyond people portraits please message me. My formal art training and 25 years of experience help me bring a wide variety of drawing and painting experience and ability to work in many styles. I happily accept international orders.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
8"x10", 12"x16", 18"x24", 24"x30"
|Number of people in portrait||
1 person, 2 people
wide, tall, artist choice
Standard, Rush Creating and Shipping