Pet remembrance portrait art gift
Professional, one-of-a-kind, unique, high-quality, pet remembrance portrait gift to give to a friend or family member who is mourning their furry family member.
Have you had a dear friend lose a pet? Are you looking for the perfect gift that will help honor their grief while also letting them know they are not alone? A pet remembrance portrait gift is guaranteed to let them know you care, while helping honor their beloved furry family member.
Having a custom portrait created of their pet will be an unforgettable, unique gift; making a statement of both understanding and bringing reverence to the moment on your friend’s behalf. The portrait will continue to bring a remembrance of joy and love for the pet years into the future.
What others have said:
Noelle did an amazing job with a remembrance portrait gift for a friend grieving the loss of her dog. She was so helpful and got the portrait done in a short span of time. The work was expert and beautiful and FAR more than I ever expected. My friends absolutely loved it! ~Jessica
Noelle did a custom portrait of my dogs and it is so lifelike and amazing… Noelle knows how to capture what is most meaningful and important in her work. All her work has such feeling. I love all her different types of mediums. ~Shana
What you’ll get with your Pet Remembrance Portrait Gift:
- Professional, hand-drawn, colored pencil, (with other mediums mixed in possibly) portrait by Noelle Rollins. Your portrait will be on thick bristol paper. Your 5″x7″ portrait will be mounted into an 8″x10″ white mat, and all portraits will arrive unframed unless otherwise customized to include a frame.
- Your gift print will arrive sealed in a clear, protective envelope then gift wrapped and boxed.
- Ability to ship to you to give in person or I can drop-ship directly to your artwork gift directly to the recipient on your behalf.
- Option to include a handwritten note from you within the wrapping or have me write “a gift from …insert your name ” on the back of the matting.
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply a clear photo for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one pet together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can supply separate, clear photos and we can put them together into a single piece of artwork.
- After I receive your order, if you have not already sent the reference photos then my team will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos or immediately send them to Noelle@NoelleRollinsArt.com .
Looking for a larger-sized drawing? You can find more options for pet portraits here.
Other pet portrait details:
Colored pencil portraits offer a wonderful opportunity to show an incredible amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked custom remembrance pet portrait gift questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) I’m outside of the United States can I get a portrait created? – A) Yes, One of the great things about sending photos through email is that I can enjoy working with clients from anywhere. I happily ship all over the world.
Q) Can I have more than one pet in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both pets then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet.
Q) Can you draw a pet with its owner? – A) Yes, consider each person and pet a subject so for example an owner with their horse would be priced at 2 subjects/pets.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I do have an excellent framing company I work with, if you are interested in having your portrait gift include a frame let me or my team know and we will update your order and create an additional listing for you for the frame.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
wide, tall, artist choice