Traditional artwork portrait package
$375.00 – $2,400.00
Professional, hand drawn portrait created from your photo.
When we honor someone with a custom artwork portrait of them; it captures a moment in time and brings it into forever. Allowing that person, their energy, their portrait to be cherished for generations to come.
Colored pencils allow for incredibly detailed portraits and rich, vibrant colors. I use a mixture of colored pencils, watercolor, and occasionally acrylic to achieve your portrait.
Most common portrait types:
- The person doing their craft (guitarist, painter, woodworker, etc)
- End of life – either general aging or you find out someone is sick and you want to make sure to get a portrait of them and celebrate them while they are still here.
- Memorial – after a loved one has passed.
This traditional package includes the ability to order additional prints of your artwork to pass along to the family as well. This extends the reach of your artwork investment and those who also love the subject of the portrait. These can be purchased as a single print or order larger quantities for cousins, siblings, etc. All prints and ornaments are discounted when buying along with a portrait.
Traditional Artwork Portrait Package includes:
- Professional, hand-drawn portrait on thick bristol paper.
- Ability to order prints, canvas prints, ornaments, or other items with your loved one’s portrait on them at a discount. Portrait prints can be shipped directly to family members, saving one person from having to box and ship artwork to everyone. This can be great to have them all arrive near your loved one’s birthday, Mother’s, or Father’s Day or Christmas.
This listing includes up to 18″ x 24″ and 4 people. To get a quote on more people or a larger size please message me.
Typical timing is 2-4 weeks. Rush orders are available and will put your print at the front of the line for me to work on as immediately as possible. This has been helpful for people needing it in time for a funeral or other event. See the add on option to rush your order when checking out.
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply one or more clear photos for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one person together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can give supply separate clear photos and we can put them together into a single picture.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
- I’ll work with you to determine the style of the portrait you’d like. Some questions to ask yourself: Do you want the face cropped (cut off) on the sides creating a fun whimsical portrait or do you like the more formal and regal style portraits. Other options include zoomed out images with important surroundings, could be a musician playing with a full setup around them or a child in a field, grandma slicing vegetables or sewing with her surroundings around her, etc.
Other Artwork Portrait options:
Pet portraits can now be found under this listing: https://noellerollinsart.com/product/custom-colored-pencil-pet-portrait/
Memorial portrait package for memorial or funeral: https://noellerollinsart.com/product/memorial-portrait-artwork/
Heirloom Portrait Package – This package includes all from the traditional package as well as more personalized options and help to decide the perfect pose, purpose, and feeling for your portrait. This option comes with a video link to view me drawing your video.
Legacy Portrait Package – This package includes all from the Heirloom portrait package but also includes a photographer to take pictures of the subject to be used as a reference for the artwork.
Orders of $1500 or more can be broken down into payment plans with 50% down and the rest due upon the portrait completion. Just ask and I’ll set up a listing for you that includes 2 payments.
Colored pencil portraits are a perfect medium to capture an incredible amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) Can I have more than one person in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both people then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet. You can find that listing here.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask. I have an excellent framer I work with if you would like suggestions on framing just let me know.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a person or pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ball caps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks
Why work with me as an artist?
If you are looking for larger sizes or special commissions beyond people portraits please message me. My formal art training and 25 years of working as an artist help me to offer a wide variety of art styles and mediums to create a perfect artwork piece for you. I bring a unique approach to custom artwork and can work with you on artwork size, level of detail, budget, and time frame to create your customized artwork that you’ll cherish for years to come. I happily accept international orders.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
5"x7", 8"x10", 12"x16", 18"x24"
|Number of people in portrait||
1 person, 2 people, 3 people, 4 people
wide, tall, artist choice