Custom colored pencil portrait
$169.00 – $1,475.00
Get your own professional, hand drawn colored pencil portrait created from your photo.
Christmas portraits are now sold out. Any portraits purchased will be completed in January 2020.
What you’ll get:
- Colored pencil portrait on thick bristol paper.
- Youtube video link to a video of me creating your artwork
- Shipping is included
What I need from you to help create the best portrait possible:
- Clear photo(s)- I work from photos, so you’ll simply supply a clear photo for me to work from. The clearer the better.
- If you choose to have more than one person together in a single piece of artwork you can supply a clear photo that features all subjects or you can give supply separate clear photos and we can put them together into a single picture.
- After I receive your order I will email you, you can respond to that email and send your photos.
Orders of $300 or more can be broken down into payment plans with 50% down and the rest due upon the portrait completion. Just ask and I’ll set up a listing for you that includes 2 payments.
The great thing about these colored pencil portraits is I’m able to capture an incredibly amount of detail. You’ll love the depth of color and uniqueness of these portraits.
You can see examples of the portrait videos from the past on my youtube channel here.
Frequently asked questions:
Q) Do you draw from pictures? – A) yes. I prefer to draw from pictures.
Q) Can I have more than one person in the picture? A) Yes. Select the number of subjects you’d like to have in a single portrait. If the photo you provide shows both people then I will work to recreate that image. You can also supply two separate photos and I can put them together in one drawing.
Q) Do you draw cats or dogs? A) Yes. I’m open to any type of pet.
Q) Do these drawings come framed? A) No, these drawings will ship out flat and will not be in a frame. If you need framing suggestions or size suggestions please ask.
Q) Can I get something else drawn instead of a person or pet? A) Yes. Recently I drew a bride’s floral bouquet from her wedding. I’ve also had people ask about a child’s favorite toy, a house or cabin portrait, old tractor, and more. I’ve also drawn cars, shoes, and ballcaps. If you have something in mind please ask and I’ll give you a custom quote. Thanks
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
5" x 7", 8"x10", 11"x14", 16"x20", 24"x30"
|Number of people/pets in portrait|
1 person or pet, 2 people or pets, 3 people or pets, 4 people or pets, 5 people or pet, 6 people or pets
wide, tall, artist choice