This membership has been strategically built for people looking to begin putting together their life again after loss; while also supporting people in all stages of grief.
This membership option will allow you to pay once and be done for the entire year. Also giving you a discount equal to getting 2 months of your annual membership free. BONUS: Even as future enrollment prices go up, you will be locking in this low rate for yourself as long as you stay a member. (To find the monthly payment option go here)
**Note that this is an annual membership, any cancellations will take place on your annual renewal date. Having an entire year together will help provide community, support, and continued growth opportunities throughout each season, holiday, and anniversary date. We have carefully curated the 12 monthly themes to provide a well rounded approach specifically for those of us who have lost someone dear and are re-finding our new Path Forward.
We are so thrilled to have you join us. Get ready for a year of life-changing magic and connection.
As a reminder –
What is included:
- Monthly Theme and correlating lesson – Throughout the year we will cover 12 carefully curated, different areas of grief and the path forward after grief. Topics include: such as anger, sadness, our lost self, dreams and goals, money and more.
- Monthly interview with an expert – Each month we will interview an expert we admire in the areas of moving forward, grief, creativity, or other relevant areas to our goals. Interviews will be saved in our group vault.
- Gabbing with Grief – Monthly check-in and round table where we will gather online live and chat. It’s a time to ask questions, check in with one another from the comfort of our own homes and talk.
- Monthly creative project. – These projects will be simple in materials, yet carry deeper purpose beyond the moment. Equally important is the gift of time for yourself during these projects to simply create. In a world calling us in a hundred directions these times will be a profound gift of calming, centered, time for ourselves. You will have access to all past projects to create on-demand as you wish.
- Inspiration & group access – This will provide ongoing support, a place for questions, connection, and a way to help others. This group features intentional encouragement, support, and resources. We all have times where our energy dips and new life situations present themselves; this support will be there for us when we need it, even when people in our everyday lives don’t understand what we’re facing.
- Accountability – Along with a group cheering for you, there is built-in accountability when you know others are looking out for your goals and future. You will have others to team up with to help each other along.
- Discount to in-person events – you will be able to save 50% on all in person Grief and Path forward events
- First to know about Noelle Rollins Art upcoming courses, and first to know chance to register at discounted rates.
- Discount registration code on future House of Girls retreats, coaching, and events.